
This is an act of pure plagiarism The immortal phrase 'Fuck the Tutters' came from the genteel Lily Flower and I have blatantly stolen it
To be fair on the inoffensive blue rodent pictured above it is not an attack on squeaky-voiced tenants of 'The Big Blue House'
Nor is it a reference to the 'Urban Dictionary's interpretation of the word tutters:
Refers to a woman's breast; usually used in the text of looking at them.
"Wow, look at her tutters!"
No, I think anybody who has a special needs child (or indeed any child)know exactly who 'The Tutters' are They have infiltrated our society and are moving silently and not so silently among us!
Myself, I have only encountered silent tutters They Tut using just their eyes
Tutters can be any age- young, old and in-between any race, male or female and may even be related to you!
One thing these people all have in common is their their superiority... their parenting skills are faultless and their children paragons of good behavior Of course there are Tutters who are not parents but still deem it fitting to judge others

I was heartened recently by a recent post where a harassed mum was offered help while shopping in a store This is such a huge thing and if the Tutters would only realise that to help rather than judge would be altogether more gratefully received
Mums and Dads of special needs kids are not super-human and any assistance is greatly appreciated
At times of stress we, nor our children need to be judged or frowned upon There are a lot of people who need to be educated out there but in the meantime do as a wise woman once said: 'Fuck the Tutters'

The lovely Lilly Flower speaks wise words :) We all know the breed of tutter and I sometimes wonder if the next generation of tutter will be as bad as its predecessor... Hopefully not with more awareness xx
ReplyDeleteHe he, that just about sums it up, luckily I'm getting very short sighted so I miss most of the tutters tg xx
ReplyDeleteFuck them is right. Starting to encounter more as the Doc is getting bigger. Before I would have skulked away but not any more. Excellent post.
ReplyDeleteaww thanks lol, im blushing. does this mean Im wise?
ReplyDeletegreat blog
lily/claire
xx
Love this blog!!!! Defiance is the biz. I love a good old two fingered salute.
ReplyDeleteLily is great,isn't she?
XXX
Next time I meet one this is what I will think of. Great phrase:) Jen.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Can we get it on a t-shirt, please?
ReplyDelete