Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My life as I know it now started not with Gia's diagnosis but her birth. Although we already had our cherished little baby boy something about having a girl allows a mum to have dreams and aspirations that we may have had ourselves In my case I wanted my little girl to grow up with confidence and assurance From early in her little life we realised she was very different to her (biggish) brother
My dreams of having a little girl with the name Gia were realised and she was the most beautiful little thing with dark sallow skin and eyes like chocolate ( she is 1/8 italian)
It seems with every little baby i got broodier so it wasn't long after i stopped breast-feeding Gia I was pregnant with Kayla (a living doll)
So thats us Patrick (now 7 1/2) Gia (5 1/2) and Kayla (4 & a bit )

2 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to join us Kat, will look forward to reading the next installment, have fun with the blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging Kat. Look forward to to following your journey xx

    ReplyDelete